New Grand Canyon ordered

FordMan1966

Well today everything worked out where the Landmark Grand Canyon will fit in my steep driveway and I placed an order. Should have it in 4 to 6 weeks from rvsforless in Knoxville. I still have the big smile on my face after I saw that great floor plan. This floor plan works out great for our family of 3. Lots of open space, lots of cabinets, and I love the Chocolate Full Body Paint. I will post pictures when it arrives.

jjriker

Awesome! Congrats! We bought from Rvs For Less and they were great to work with! You will be getting your fiver just in time for hopefully beautiful spring weather! :)

2psnapod2

Texas-South Chapter Leaders-Retired
Congrats! I know you will love your new Landmark. They are an excellent Coach. The wait will be hard but you can do it. Just start outfitting it the way you want. Just don't buy too much.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Yippee - Congratulations and glad that things worked out in reference to the driveway. Let us know when it comes in and maybe we can do a weekend camping trip. Again WaHoo.

FordMan1966

Thanks. We are excited about the new rig. Now is the fun time of emptying the current 5th wheel (haha). This is always a good time to clean out un-wanted items.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
You will be amazed at how much stuff is in a camper. When we traded in June, we filled the guest bedroom from floor to ceiling and down the hallway with containers from the BC 3250 which was about 6 1/2 feet shorter than our new BC 3650. We worked for about a week packing and moving containers out.

mikeandconnie

Congratulation! The clean out will be well worth it, what a nice rig.. We will be joining you in 4 to 6 weeks in Knoxville. We ordered a new rig from RV4Less also today. Do you think 4 weeks is possible?

Mike

hriker

Congrats. You will love your new Landmark. Welcome to the Heartland and RV's for Less families. You will not regret either decision!!

FordMan1966

The folks at RVSFORLESS are so nice. They had a GC brought out to our house to see if it would fit up into our steep driveway without dragging, not many dealers would take the time to help as much as they have. She told me that she had ordered several Landmarks on Tuesday. Which floor plan did you get? All of the floor plans are great. We went with the GC because it was the smallest on of the Landmarks. I guess the KL is my favorite floor plan. I ordered a 5th wheel from another manufacture one time and had it in 3 weeks. 4 to 6 weeks will work for us.

Congratulation! The clean out will be well worth it, what a nice rig.. We will be joining you in 4 to 6 weeks in Knoxville. We ordered a new rig from RV4Less also today. Do you think 4 weeks is possible?

Mike

mikeandconnie

Hi,
I agree that amazing they would bring GC out to your house.. All the years as a Heartland owner I have only heard good things about them. So I'm going out of my way to order from them. We did order the KL and I'm sure we will be faced with many parking challenges. I have already cut down a beautiful tree at home to make maneuvering room. The wife is still steaming about it, but it had to go. We are in Florida until March 20 so a delivery around the 23rd will be great for us.

The folks at RVSFORLESS are so nice. They had a GC brought out to our house to see if it would fit up into our steep driveway without dragging, not many dealers would take the time to help as much as they have. She told me that she had ordered several Landmarks on Tuesday. Which floor plan did you get? All of the floor plans are great. We went with the GC because it was the smallest on of the Landmarks. I guess the KL is my favorite floor plan. I ordered a 5th wheel from another manufacture one time and had it in 3 weeks. 4 to 6 weeks will work for us.

FordMan1966

I talked to the Heartland Sales Rep at the factory today and the ladder on the back is about 1/2 inch off of my driveway as I go off of the street, so they are going to leave the ladder and hardware off of the 5th wheel and put it inside for me to store at my house. I think it will look cleaner any way with the ladder not on the rear cap. I always wash the roof off of a 12 ft. step ladder anyway.

Hi,
I agree that amazing they would bring GC out to your house.. All the years as a Heartland owner I have only heard good things about them. So I'm going out of my way to order from them. We did order the KL and I'm sure we will be faced with many parking challenges. I have already cut down a beautiful tree at home to make maneuvering room. The wife is still steaming about it, but it had to go. We are in Florida until March 20 so a delivery around the 23rd will be great for us.

wildwolfproducts

Way to go, I know when we looked that plan and the Key Largo. Wish they had the Grand Canyon with the Island like the Key largo, But they don't so that is not going to happen. So as soon as we sell our Okanagan 811-Sl we will be ordering the Key Largo.
Also posted to you on the other forum also. We have e-mailed also.
Pete

FordMan1966

Got an update on Monday and the Grand Canyon should come out of the paint shop on Thursday the 1st and back to the factory and ready to be shipped out. Should have it home in another 10 days or so.