A Big Thank You

davebennington

Thank all of you to helped us with making the final decision. We ordered a 2006 Landmark - Golden Gate on Sat.:D It should be here in about six weeks.:D
The dealer Bill Plemmons, in NC was good to deal with. Met Doug (one of the owners of Heartland) again, he helped alot and spoke highly about the Heartlandowners site. Can't hardly wait it has been a TWO year search for the right 5er.

Dave & Julie:D:D

Gary F

Congratulation Dave !!!!

I purchased my 3200RL Bighorn from Bill Plemmons back at the end of Feb of this year. Great folks to deal with. Say hello to a salesman named Mike for me. I believe i was the first Bighorn sale for BP.

Now the dreaded wait for your new rig.

Enjoy.

jbeletti

Dave and Julie,

Congratulations on your LM GG purchase! You'll love it. Same coach that Jeff has - a nice open and roomy floor plan. Welcome to the family and the longest next 6 weeks of your life!

With you guys, Gary F and Charles Carver, that's 3 Heartlands purchased from Plemmons and represented on this forum. Sounds like a tie between Plemmons and Cross County RV (Jeff, Jim and one other couple on this forum whose names escape me). Point being - word of mouth really spreads about great dealers, great deals and great customer service.

Be safe all,

Jim

davebennington

Thanks Jeff

I forgot to mention we met Charles Carver at plemmons Sat when we were there, very nice fellow and proud of his unit.

Dave & Julie

davebennington

Thanks Jeff

I forgot to mention we met Charles Carver at plemmons Sat when we were there, very nice fellow and proud of his unit.

Dave & Julie:D:D