For sale section

fawsty

I've noticed on other forums they have a for sale and wanted section you can use/view. I don't see that here. Am I blind and missing it?

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Yes you are missing it.
From the Portal Page, click on the "Forum" tab. Then click on the "All Forums" tab. Then scroll down and you will find them under the "Heartland RV's General Area".

Peace
Dave

fawsty

Wow, I even had my glasses on and didn't see it. Thank you guy, at least you didn't make me feel stupid....I did that to myself.

Steven

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Wow, I even had my glasses on and didn't see it. Thank you guy, at least you didn't make me feel stupid....I did that to myself.

Steven

Don't worry - we've ALL done that (now how long do I leave that black tank clean out running?...):rolleyes:

olcoon

Close the valve, and leave it running until you see water running out the underbelly! :D ;) :confused:

jbeletti

Close the valve, and leave it running until you see water running out the underbelly! :D ;) :confused:

I can top that. Connect it to the black tank flush in error and leave it connected and ON until rain is running off the roof of the RV and down the side. DON'T ask me how I know this - but it's a good verification that the tank vent is in place :)

Is this thread off the rails or what? :)