New Owner-North Country 27BHS - TV question

nander

Texas North Chapter Leaders-retired
We are new owners of a used 2011 NC 27BHS. We received no manuals or walk through on how to use anything. There is no TV. What size tv and brand have you been happy with?

Thanks for your help!

Nancy Anderson
Terrell, TX

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Nancy welcome to the forum and Heartland Family.
I do not own a NC so I can't directly answer your questions but I am sure that another owner will chime in.

Peace
Dave

Invizatu

Senior Road Warriors
Welcome to the forum Nancy... Our 21 foot NT came with a 19" Jenson flat screen hdtv and it is good for us. I do think when the time comes we will put in a larger one, maybe a 26". You can actually use most anything you want, catch a sale at walmart or go to sams or costco and pick out what suits your fancy and budget. You might have to buy some hardware to mount it on a wall, but be sure you get one that has the connections on the back that will suit whatever other electronic devices that are in the trailer like a cd or dvd player. Congrats and good luck, let us know what you end up doing.

Roadrash

My NC 32bhs came with a 26" lcd and it still has about an 1" clearance on each side of the swivel mount for possibly a larger TV.

I have a NC33QBDS and I was able to fit a Vizio 26" in the living room/kitchen area entertainment center. Look for a swivel wall attachment on Ebay as there are a few styles that work with that Vizio model. I went with a 19" model for the bedroom shelf area. I have a swivel as well so my bluray player can sit on the shelf without the tv sitting on top of it.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Nancy, are you first-time trailer owners? Feel free to ask lots of questions and look at the Wiki for manuals and help.

We're neighbors!! So if you need a walk-through, I bet we could work something out!

Erika