Tst tpms system update

PUG

Pug
I purchased a TST system about a year and a half ago and have been very happy with it except for having to remove it to air the tires. That is a real pain in the arse. I received an e mail from TST that says they are in the final stages of testing an inside of the tire system that you can add or reduce air without removal.

This would be great. Downside is all tires would have to be dismounted and the new stem and sensor installed but probably worth it. I currently have the 507 system that apparently will still work with the new sensors. Be nice if we could get a credit for the original 507 sensors.

Here is a copy of the email from Dan Covington the owner of TST Systems.

EK2 TPMS wireless tire pressure monitoring systems are based on the latest wireless sensor technology. Newly designed, flow through sensor technology (EK215G) allows users to add or remove air from tires without removing sensors.
---End Quote---

TST will be offering a flow through internal sensor which will come premounted at the base of our valve stem.

The sensors will integrate with our 507 monitor and they will program the exact same way.

Battery life will be somewhat greater due to area within which we can fill with our power supply.

We currently have prototypes in testing, and you can expect to see this technology offerred in March.

Our system will be more accurate than the competition as it is not a flow through but rather a complete valve stem assembly. Their system offers two point of air entrance and escape, allowing greater opportunity for erroneous readings.

Our system will be well worth the wait.

Thank You!

Dan Covington

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Thanks for the info. We have a dead battery in one sensor and instead of replacing it maybe we'll wait until they have this perfected! Dan and TST haven't let us down yet!

ps: We'll be giving away a TST System at the Northeast Region Rally in September and we'd like to thank Dan for his generous donation and continued support of the Owners Club!

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Thanks for the info. We have a dead battery in one sensor and instead of replacing it maybe we'll wait until they have this perfected! Dan and TST haven't let us down yet!
Debbie, the batteries are very easy to replace. Maybe 5 minutes tops. CR1632