1 project finished

sailorand

Past British Columbia Chapter Leader
Just finished moving around items in my Docking Station. Moved the phone and cable lines to the top of the panel, like the new units. still have to finish the water pressure valve behind the city water inlet. Just need a pex fitting and that is finished too.

Attachments

• after.jpg
    after.jpg
    273.1 KB · Views: 229
  • Before.jpg
    Before.jpg
    298.5 KB · Views: 215

DennisZ

Rand
You beat me to it, that is my project for this weekend, I'm picking up the unit on Friday to start prepping for the July vacation.

Nice job, and it makes more sense the way you arranged things.

Dennis

Uncle Rog

Rand, you retired feller's do a nice job of customizing these rigs! It looks like you had a pre-cut overlay of aluminum to keep things neat and clean, as usual. I have not used many of the external jacks at this time as they are not marked, and with cell / satellite phone and TV my main concern is all the water I have splashed on the units! I will get around to the mod this summer as my biggest concern is that I need to move the 110v unit out of the bay. It doesn't seem right to splash h20 on the unit, I am not that lucky! It's beautiful here today, 100F and 18% humidity. Heck, I might even start the project early Sat AM.....be good

sailorand

Past British Columbia Chapter Leader
Rog and Dennis
I used a piece of sheet aluminum and layed out the parts then cut the holes. Put it in marked the new holes on the existing panel then cut it. Pop riveted the new panel in and reintalled the fittings. I also painted the paneland siliconed around everything between the panels. It took one day to do after I found the parts needed.
Rand

ChopperBill

It is the big round piece in the picture. Flip the cap and plug it in. Us with older units only have only the cold water spray with a quick disconnect. The newer ones have a regular shower faucet set up.

cdbMidland

Past Michigan Chapter Leader
My 2006 unit was built in July of 2005 and has hot/cold faucets in the UDC that controls the temperature of the shower on either side of the trailer (there is a quick connect port at the faucet and on the door side of the trailer).