Hi All

JIMnMICK

Fulltimming Workampers
Hoping soon to be Big Horn Owners if all goes well. We have really liked the Big Horn unit since we worked at the RV Show in Tampa in January and were lucky enough to be able to work the Big Horn display. We met Tim Hoffman and was really impressed with the Heartland units. We are currently Montana owners and look forward to owning a Big Horn. We were lucky enough to find a dealership in Knoxville Tenn. RV's for Less. Butch and Karen are fine folks and more honest than other dealerships we have dealt with. We should find out this week about our unit the 3400 RL. We look forward to being a big help on this forum, for we will be fulltiming in our Big Horn. More Later,

rosco

welcome to the forum.. I was at the Tampa Show too.. going again next January and may purchase at that time .. I'm 17 months away from retirement. Look forward to your updates as time goes by ...have a nice day

fireflipper

EX-Travel Bug
Hi Jim
Just wanted to let you know that your opinion of RV'sfor
Less is right on the money. They are currently helping me with some problems. I own a Grand Canyon. Butch goea above and beyond what other dealers even think about. Good luck with the Big Horn.

Judy Bentley

Seakayaker
Thanks for the great web site!

I am going to Panama City, FL to Holiday on Wheels tomorrow (April 29) to take delivery of my 2006 Grand Canyon #381. I printed out your Landmark Technical Discussions list as part of my inspection check list--wonder what the dealer will say when he sees me coming with my clipboard and all this info. They have been very nice to deal with so far--will let you know how well it goes. The various discussions on this forum have really helped me learn a lot. It is reassuring to know that this web site exists as a resource, and that Scott is available for assistance, too. Thanks, and keep up the good work!