Service experience

dtodd

Are new north trial 32 buds still at dealer ,
been there for 7 weeks only made one payment they can't seem to get the floor fixed , there is something under the main slide that is tearing the floor in the kitchen , very disappointed in lazy days service department so far. So far all I have been told is excuses and not seen any results. We will see this week they say it will be fixed

PeternLiane

Doesn't sound like its a very good service department at all. I hope that you get it back ASAP and all fixed up.

Wharton

Why don't you contact Heartland Customer Service and talk to them. This is totally unacceptable service and I am surprised you are so patient.

JJOren

CONTACT HEARTLAND sooner rather than later!!!!

Heartland can't do anything about incompetent dealers unless they know about it. We went through the same thing a few years ago when we bought our Elkridge. Finally contacted Heartland and they had it fixed within days!!!!!

BTW, the dealer no longer sells for Heartland. Have a feeling that wasn't his choice...LOL

Good luck!!!!!

lmcclure

1st Tennessee Member#1084
Just a thought but when we replaced our floor I found 2 screws that hold the table in place that were coming through the slide floor and scratched the floor. I took them out and trimmed them about an 1/8" and all is well. I don't know if your table is in the slide but that is where I would go first. Good Luck.

lorax

Don't make the mistake that I made, call Customer Service. Become a pain, by calling daily if necessary! I had a KZ trailer that spent most of its first two years in the dealer's. Then after two years the frame bent and KZ wouldn't do a thing. Good Luck!
Ted