First thing she did at her new home....
14typly.jpg

She's a real ham....
14ihb2x.jpg

She'll be at the next Heartland Rally

clubmgr

Heartland Owners Club Manager
Staff member
Love your new puppy. I had one who looked similar once. her name was Spanky.

tweber

Founding Wisconsin Chapter Leader-Retired
Reminds me of Spuds from the TV commercial years ago. Beautiful dog. Best of luck with her training.

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
Is she cute or what?!!! I love puppies, especially if someone else has to to the house training...

Kristy

recumbent615

Founding MA Chapter Leader-retired
What breed is she? I recently found out that I am not allergic to dogs and cats ( I have been taking Allergy Meds for 15 years ) so there is a part of me that wants to get a dog ... time will tell.

She is adorable!

Invizatu

Senior Road Warriors
What breed is she? I recently found out that I am not allergic to dogs and cats ( I have been taking Allergy Meds for 15 years ) so there is a part of me that wants to get a dog ... time will tell.

She is adorable!

Border Collie? Beautiful Pup!

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired

She is adorable!

Father is full English Setter and the mother is part Setter and Border Collie.

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
I love puppies. You got a sweet looking pup there. I'm not sure we're ready to go through the weeks and months of training again though. It's gonna be a rough one when our Suzi crosses that Rainbow Bridge.

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
Well, we spent the morning getting the first round of vaccinations for our little girl.

So the rest of the day has been a lot of this.....
34e5h09.jpg

And a little more of this....
11ghapj.jpg

It's been a great day

Last edited:

goldenbetty

goldenbetty
She is adorable! Everytime I see a puppies picture, I show it to the hubby hoping to soften him up a bit. Hasn't worked yet, but I'll keep trying. I would love to have a "new" companion now since I am retired!

porthole

Retired
So Madison won - good for her!

Tell Madison we are happy for her and wish her a grand old time with the new companion.

porthole

Retired
She is adorable! Everytime I see a puppies picture, I show it to the hubby hoping to soften him up a bit. Hasn't worked yet, but I'll keep trying. I would love to have a "new" companion now since I am retired!

Betty - you tell Dirty Harry that even Dirty Harry Callahan had a dog! A bulldog named "Meathead"

Hogladyrider

There is NOTHING like a wet kiss from a puppy/dog........she is so precious.

Our two just love traveling with us! We will always have rescues, so many needing forever homes.
Susan, Gary, Diesel & Honda