Pendant Light Bulbs #921

Westwind

We had a burnt light bulb in one of our pendant lights over the island. I figured they were 12 Volt but that was all I could figure out since there wasn't any writing on them. Happened to stop at a SOB dealership today and found a package of #921 light bulbs for $2.14 cents and grabbed one. Fit perfect and the wattage whatever it is was perfect since once I through the switch they all light up and look alike.
If anyone has info on different light bulbs like the recessed fixtures (part #s), or the reading lights etc. post it. Then we can make a list for new owners.

jbeletti

The recessed lights in my Landmark are likely the same as in your Bighorn. They use the G4 type bulb with the Bi-Pin base. They are 12 volt and are 20 watt. Now, you may have a smaller version of your ceiling lights in other places. Those likely use a smaller wattage bulb. Probably 10 watt.

I've changed 6 of my lights to LED (link). So rather than paying $5 for a replacement bulb, I paid $23 (or so) for the LED. But, the LED (hopefully) will not fail. The G4's seem to go out a lot.

Jim