Chat room

Herbiesrig

North Central Region Directors-Retired
Just was wondering if anyone ever uses the chat room. As many times as I am on this forum I have never seen anyone on the chat room.. I was just wondering.

TXBobcat

Fulltime
I tried to use the Chat room before and it was to busy. I could hardly get into the conversation. I found I liked to chat one on one, however most in the chat room perferred numberous persons.

BC

jnbhobe

There are 4 or 5 of us on chat at 8:30 to about 10:00 pm almost every night, we are all good friends who live in different parts of the country. We all met originally right here on this forum.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Exactly what Jon said.
There are seldom more that 4 on chat. Once in a blue moon there are more, and then it gets to be fun. Well crazy, but fun.
Now that there is some interest in the chat it sounds like it could get busy.
Karen, when we get to Aransas Pass I will set you up with a good chat program.

Peace
Dave

loafer

Yes met some great folks on the chatroom( you know who you are) then met them all in person at 2010 Columbus rally(thanks Mark)What a great feeling it was to travel over6,000 miles and pull into the campground and actually see and meet the people we were chatting with for months before.
Thanks for having the Chatroom and thanks to all those that we now consider our friends
Bill and Maureen

We just baught a sun dance a year ago and did not know about this web site. We have use it some but enough. Maby chating will give me dsome more sources that we can use. Hope to here from you.

Richard
rzick4@cox.net