Stereo/Radio

bwbrewco

Hi Folks, For those of you interested in up grading your stereo system ( Mirage trailer parts @mirageinc.com ) in Nampa Idaho is selling The Jensen AWM970 Stereo Wallmount is AM/FM/DVD/USB/MP3/IPOD ready unit for $209.00, it normally list for up to 299.00+. I bought one and its a great system. check it out and save some coin! Tom

silverado

thanks for that......we just cant get good gear like this in australia. Does anyone know how I can switch my jensen awm970 unit to play all zone dvd's and not just US zone dvd's as in australia we need zone 4 or even better.....region free.

JENSENRVdirect

thanks for that......we just cant get good gear like this in australia. Does anyone know how I can switch my jensen awm970 unit to play all zone dvd's and not just US zone dvd's as in australia we need zone 4 or even better.....region free.

I represent ASA Electronics, the producer of the JENSEN brand of televisions, stereos, and speakers, Voyager brand of observation monitors and cameras and the Advent brand of appliances. At ASA, we strive to provide excellent customer service and product satisfaction and would like to offer some assistance in this matter.

The player must be set to the appropriate destination region for which the coach is retail sold/imported to. If your unit is not set to handle your region discs, please contact your coach dealer/importer for assistance in getting the player set for the correct Region Code (Region 4 for Australia). Due to licensing agreements with the DVD Forum, we are unable to provide these instructions direct to end-users. However, we will be able to assist Heartland with the procedures to make this change.

If you have any further questions, feel free to call us on our toll free technical support line at (877) 845-8750. We are available M-F 8:00 AM until 6:00 PM EDT.

We look forward to hearing back from you.