CATERING / MEAL PLAN - 2012 - Gillette, WY

jbeletti

Hi All,

We have completed the meal planning for the rally, selected a caterer and finalized menus.

Here's the highlights:

Caterer: The Chop House Restaurant

Thursday: Potluck Dinner by attendees with Chop House supplying BBQ Chicken

Friday: Full Catered Dinner by Chop House

Saturday: Full Catered Dinner by Chop House

Sunday: Deluxe Continental Breakfast Buffet by Chop House

See you in Gillette!

Jim

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Who better than Jim to choose our food for the rally. He has excellent taste!

TomSt

Past New Jersey Chapter Leader
How far is that walk to the Wy Rally??? with all the good food we will need the exercise. Well done Jim

tom & mary

jbeletti

Tom,

It's quite a hoof from the WY Center building to the Boxelder campground. Most will NOT want to walk it but if one is in good shape, it's doable. I am working on having a shuttle - but where's the fun in that? :)

jbeletti

Hey Bill,

Finally getting back to your comment from February. Sorry for the delay :)

Yes - bikes would be GREAT for this rally.

Note to all - we did not hire the tram, so it's walking, bikes, trucks or your rented golf carts to get to/from the rally hall.

Jim

mrcomer

Past Ohio Chapter Leaders (Founding)
Will there be take-out available or better yet delivery for those of us residing in Ohio during the Rally? All that food really sounds good. Yum!

2psnapod1

Texas-South Chapter Leader-Retired
Will there be take-out available or better yet delivery for those of us residing in Ohio during the Rally? All that food really sounds good. Yum!

I agree - rally attendees still in Alabama during the rally would appreciate some delivery too!

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Delivery can be arranged for the low, low price of only $2.99 per mile. Both ways.
There will be a slight deposit on the plastic ware.

Peace
Dave

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

mrcomer

Past Ohio Chapter Leaders (Founding)
Delivery can be arranged for the low, low price of only $2.99 per mile. Both ways.
There will be a slight deposit on the plastic ware.

Peace
Dave

Thanks for the offer Dave. It may be cheaper for me to fly out there instead. BTW, try to stay awake this year during the entertainment, alright? Have fun and travel safe.

Mark