Starting Things Off!

J

Jeff

Hi Folks:

Welcome to all the Big Horn Owners and those looking to buy a Big Horn.

This section is for you. Jim and I will be adding new catagories periodically to this section, as well as updating the Technical section too.

Please feel free to jump in and post and ask questions about the Big Horn 5th Wheels.

The "ASK THE BIG HORN FACTORY" is also available here and Scott Tuttle or one of his reps will answer your questions.

Thanks to everyone who responded on the Forum Split.

Keeping the Forum together, with separate sections for Landmark and Big Horns is probably the best way to go.

You all take care.

Jeff

JIMnMICK

Fulltimming Workampers
:D Way to go Jim and Jeff Thanks for putting togeather a bighorn forum that will be helpful to both landmark and bighorn owners. Thanks again....

JIMnMICK

Fulltimming Workampers
:p We just had to go back to Rvs For Less today to look another time at the 3400RL Butch has there. And it still looks great and can't wait till ours comes in.While we were there we meet Fireflipper and his wife and enjoyed talking to them . It was also great to see a dealer go the extra mile to help someone with problems with a Landmark that didnot purchase it from them. So thats A+ in my book way to go Butch & Karen. Hope everything went well to day for fireflipper. Mick and i may try and go to the big horn factory next wednesday the Apr.4th if all goes well. More later......