Cyclone 3800 Ti (HD) for 2013?

vakthund

Any chance Heartland will come out with the front cap and bedroom from the 370c TI on the 3800 for 2013? Or, alternatively, add the mega slide to the 370 and drop the extra fridge in the garage?

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Vakthund, welcome to the forum. This is a great place to share information about our rigs.
I would recommend a call to Heartland and ask for the Cyclone sales team. They would know of any upcoming changes. That is if they are able to share at this time.

Peace
Dave

Last edited:

AJJONES

Senior GM for Cyclone, Torque, Gateway & Sundance
It is not in the works for 2013, I like the idea though thank you for the suggestion.

Burke

Yesterday my wife and I toured the 2012 3800 HD at the Dallas RV Supershow and we were very disappointed. Although the larger window in the living room area is nice. a lot of the cabinet storage space in the living room area and bedroom area had been eliminated. The outddor awning has been reconfigured and there is no longer an awning over the right hand slide. This is important in keeping the sun off of that slide in the hot summer months. We were glad we bought last year when we did. Dan - Plano TX