2011 F350 + 2011 Key Largo weight

mmomega

AnyTimer
Posting this up in case someone has a similar rig and is curious about numbers but hasn't weighed it yet.
I just got back from the CAT scale so these are my up to date numbers. Also, I have not weighed my truck unloaded yet to get my pin weight but I am going to try and get back to the scales tomorrow.

Steer Axle: 4,880 lbs
Drive Axle: 6,820 lbs
Trailer Axle: 11,120 lbs
Gross Weight: 22,820 lbs

Numbers from Ford that my truck is rated for.

Steer Axle: 6,000 lbs
Drive Axle: 9,000 lbs
GVWR: 13,300 lbs
GCWR: 30,000 lbs

This is a 2011 F-350 CC DRW 4X4 FX4 with half a tank of fuel (approx 15-18gal). No other weights and without driver.
Trailer is a 2011 Key Largo, basement full with chairs, grill, toolbox, air compressor and other lighter items.

If you do the math ( or I'll do it for you :) ) the weight on each tire.
Steering tires 2,440 lbs x 2 tires
Driving tires 1,705 lbs x 4 tires
Trailer tires 2,780 lbs x 4 tires

mmomega

AnyTimer
Did u have to pay to scale everything???? Texas I'm guessing AZ will probably want $$$$$ per axle LOL
It was $9.50 total. I'm wanting to say it was only $7.00 when I weighed it last year, thankfully the wind sucked my weight printout straight out the passenger window so I had to get it done again lol.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
JD, After your first weigh (truck and trailer) You can ask for a reweigh... go drop your trailer in the truck parking lot, and go back to weigh the truck. The reweigh is cheaper. We did this last fall.

mmomega

AnyTimer
JD, After your first weigh (truck and trailer) You can ask for a reweigh... go drop your trailer in the truck parking lot, and go back to weigh the truck. The reweigh is cheaper. We did this last fall.
I have done that before with the other truck/trailer combo but I was in a slight rush this time.