ATF: Big Country - 2010 Video

Today I was on the company website looking for a video for the new (2012) Big Country. What do I find, but an old video (2010). When I purchased mine (2011) there was an up to date video. If a customer is looking for information from the factory, you are really out in left field. I did a lot of research before I purchased my Big Country, and one of the research tools I used, was manufacturers videos and websites. If you don't put up to the minute information on your site, what good is it to perspective purchasers. This could be a deal killer because of outdated video. You are better off with no video at all, than an outdated one.

Gary R. Hock
2011 Big Country 3450TS

B

bwwalczak

Heartland has the BEST owners. Thank you for your post..

I wish I could say that the video attracted too much attention - too many people fell in love with the Gold Big Country. Truth is, video is done, best video ever.

We will get the link on our website soon!!!

Thanks again.

Bryan, thank you for the response.
I agree with you on the Gold Big Country. We seen it at the Factory Tour in June.
I love it, and if I didn't own one already, I would be buying one.
We have the Platinum Edition 2011 3450 TS and every place we go, we have compliments on the looks of our BC, and Tow Vehicle.
We have a Bronze 2011 F-350 Lariat Diesel Crew Cab FX4 Dually. This is an impressive looking combination.
Truth be told, I spent 2 years looking at many 5th wheel rigs, from many manufactures.
I had never heard of Big Country until I had seen a Platinum 2011 3250 model, and loved the color.
This unit was being transported into Canada, and the driver had stopped to fuel up his rig, and I happened to be there.
When I left the filling station, I went home and got on my computer to find a dealer.
It was McDowell RV in North Branch, Michigan.
The next day I was on my way to the dealer.
I liked the 3250 I was shown, because of the open floor plan.
When my salesman Rick, showed me the 3450TS, We feel in love with the amount of storage and the large Kitchen.
We also loved the Mocha Glaze Cabinets.
We love our Big Country 3450TS, and love being told that other people love it also.
I'm thankful for my dealer, McDowell RV in North Branch, Michigan.
These people are tops in my book and very nice to boot.
I Love Heartland and everything you guys are doing to put out a product, that we the owners can be proud to own.
It's nice to know that as busy as you are, you can take the time to listen to owners like me.
It's nice to see the factory, dealers, and owners working together to put out a quality product for future owners.
Thanks again Bryan, keep up the great work.

Gary R. Hock
3110 Aberdeen Ct.
Port Huron, Michigan 48060
810-334-5440
sattahip66@gmail.com
2011 BC3450TS

ericandalice

Senior Question Asker
I agree Gary. Especially this time of year when it seems that manufacturers are making small changes and coming out with new models and new model years. I like to do a lot of research on my own -- outside of a dealer. It also doesn't help Heartland that there is not a good dealer within easy driving distance to me. I've literally spent hours watching videos on youtube trying to get an idea of the floorplans. I also find it unbelievable that there are floorplans on the website that do not even have pictures.

If Heartland is looking for someone to stage and photograph new units, pm me for my number! LOL

~Alice