Big Horns in MI

fhollan

Spotted 3 Big Horns this week. Two in the UP. One at the Aune Osborne park at Sault Ste. Marie on June 13 The other two both on June 15, one heading west on US-2 being pulled by a white DW, and the third one heading north on I-75 around the 290+ mile marker. Anyone from the forum??

Last edited:

cdbMidland

Past Michigan Chapter Leader
Don, did you go to the state park or a private cg in Petosky.

We've had ours back in storage since we returned from the rally, but plan to go to Sterling SP for the 4th.

Donvnn

Hello Chuck. We stayed at the Petoskey KOA over the weekend for my stepsons soccer tournament. It is a really nice campground. This morning we dropped it off near Rose City at our seasonal lot. Time for me to go back to work sad to say.Don

osims

bsims
We have been on the road for ten days and currently in Montana and have not seen one Heartland rig yet. Maybe will see some on the way back to Texas.

Terry H

Past Texas North Chapter Leader/Moderator
Staff member
Big Horns in Montana

Osims,

Where are you in Montana? We are in West Yellowstone, MT, and will be headed to Helena, MT tomorrow. We will be in Glacier National Park on June 22. Maybe we will pass each other some where in Montana.

Dale Smith

3055 Behind FL50 Freightliner

None We were southbound on 75 last Friday morning heading to Toledo to a Supermodified race.

We came home to Ontario by way of Hwy 69 and Port Huron on Sunday. We saw one Bighorn going away from Port Huron on Hwy 69.

Nice to see some others on the roads!

Happy travels

Tom of Ypsi

Watch out for a Landmark next week. We will be heading across the UP of Mi probably next Monday from Iron Mtn down to Atlanta, Mi by way of US 2 to I-75 S then M-68 to Atlanta, Mi. We will arrive at Clear Lake State Park on June 27 until July 2 then head S on M-33 to I-75 S down to US 23 S then I-94 E to Belleville, Mi the same day. If you see us wave and if we are parked stop in and say HI, you are always welcome.

sislv

Tom & Sharol
Travels

Tom of Ypsi said:
Watch out for a Landmark next week. We will be heading across the UP of Mi probably next Monday from Iron Mtn down to Atlanta, Mi by way of US 2 to I-75 S then M-68 to Atlanta, Mi. We will arrive at Clear Lake State Park on June 27 until July 2 then head S on M-33 to I-75 S down to US 23 S then I-94 E to Belleville, Mi the same day. If you see us wave and if we are parked stop in and say HI, you are always welcome.

Hey Tom......sounds like you'll be taking the Indian River exit 310 off I-75. We live just south off exit 301 @ Wolverine. Maybe we can meet @ Indian River for lunch or coffee.

Sharol and I will be heading west on June 28 through my homeland (U.P.) heading out US-2 to Glacier National Park. Plan to spend about 4 days there, then on to Yellowstone Park for a few days. From there we'll head to Mt. Rushmore and the Badlands. We plan to spend about a month on the road.

Hope you have a safe trip.....

Tom & Sharol

Tom of Ypsi

Tom and Sharol,

That sounds like a winner depending on what time we are going through there. The only reason we are going back to Michigan right now is that we have property in Atlanta that needs an insurance inspection to continue coverage. The bad thing is we have to be there and not someone standing in for us. BS in my book bt I have no choice.
We are in Sioux Falls, SD and it is 91at 6:30 pm and suppose to be warmer tomorrow. Rapid City is suppose to be around 100 this weekend. Hope it cools down before you get here.