Easy Care Extended Service

thomison

I am thinkaing about buying an extended service contract. My dealer has offer a plan from Easy Care for 72 months for $772. Have conpare the contract with Good Sam and it appear equal. Has anyone had any dealing with Easy Care? Thanks

GOTTOYS

Never heard of them, have you? All things considered if you must have a service contract..I'd at least buy one from somebody you heard of. Be sure and read all the fine print. These things don't usually cover nearly as much as you think they would. As you can see I'm not much of a fan of these things..Don

glfair

We just bought a RV and was offered easy care...easy care is backed by ford....we already have good sams trying to decide if we should change or not

jayandhisgals

Google Easy Care Extended Warranty review. We just purchaced our new 2012 Cyclone and the dealer talked us into an extended warranty plan at the cost of $4300 for 84 months. Much less expensive then Good Sam. But when we got home we realized the plan was worked into our financing and once you include interest on that $4300 over 15 yrs it around $7k +. Not such a good value, plus once I googled the company MPP I discovered they had a C- rateing w/ the BBB and an F with other review sites. We can cancle the plan at any time. Beleive we will be canceling come Monday. We haven't even picked up our unit yet, only made the purchace on the 30th of last month. No payments due till Oct. Basically I found out after doing some internet research that the extended warranty programs are basically just pre-paid repair contracts. Often times companies find reasons to deny ligit. claims. I think we will be better off just paying for repairs as needed. Will prob. save us money and headache in the long run.

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Jay, you should look at the Good Sam plans. Those you can buy at anytime. Most everything in your coach has a 2 year warranty along with HL's 1 year warranty.