Factory RV Surplus

krhyde

Kentucky Chapter Leaders-retired
FactoryRVSurplus.com out of Elkhart, IN has some very good prices on stackable washer and dryers. Has anyone had any experience with this company? There is usually a good reason why someone can sell applicances for 25% less than others. Any information on Factory RV Suplus? Ken

porthole

Retired
Each time I have been in Elkhart I make it a point to stop at both RV Surplus stores.
Elkhart is the RV capital of the world and everything to build an RV is located in and around Elkhart.

RV Surplus has bought out stock of RV manufacturer's who have closed up shop. So their appliances could have come from a closeout, scratch and dent sale or just new stock.

I have been satisfied with our trips there. And if you have really oddball older RV parts need, they are just the ticket.

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
We have purchased from both of the RV surplus stores in Elkhart and have been satisfied with the purchases each time. Both are reputable businesses. Don't know if the washers are this years or last years models but who cares if they are new and work okay.

krhyde

Kentucky Chapter Leaders-retired
Thanks for the replies. When SHE is ready, we'll buy from factory rv surplus.com. Thanks again. Ken