Massachusetts to get a Camping World Store - June 2012

recumbent615

Founding MA Chapter Leader-retired
All,

I guess this would be loosely related to Camping Products.

In the latest Good Sam "Highways" publication there was a short article regarding the merger of CW and Good Sam. In that short article they mentioned that they were opening a number of new Camping World Stores - and one of them was in Uxbridge Ma. ( Right on the RI boarder ). I confirmed today that this store should be ready for a June opening along side Flagg RV ( a Heartland Dealer ). They are building a 10 Bay repair shop and Store right next to their new RV Show Room.

Last edited:

2psnapod2

Texas-South Chapter Leaders-Retired
That is what most CW stores have done is pick a dealer and build with them or beside them. Either way they really work with the dealer there. I use them for service work since my dealer is about 350 miles away. I have had good and bad service from different stores. If the dealer was good before then they still will be. If not good luck.

lorax

Flagg RV is my dealer and so far they have been great. Only a few issues at deliver and they were taken care of promptly. I couldn't say enough good things about the whole process of buying from Flagg before. I'm sure they will do very well with CW.
Ted

recumbent615

Founding MA Chapter Leader-retired
Flagg RV is my dealer and so far they have been great. Only a few issues at deliver and they were taken care of promptly. I couldn't say enough good things about the whole process of buying from Flagg before. I'm sure they will do very well with CW.
Ted

I too have dealt with Flagg - the only issue I have had with them was their service department. Not that they did not do good work - but the fact that they were so busy that an appointment to fix my front landing gear was 8 weeks out. I think ( hope ) that the new 10 bay service center will take care of that issue! I do hope that they start to carry more of the HL line -

Kevin