What's new in 2013 model?

DougAndJudy

We just talked to the dealer that we ordered our new Mesa from. We were wondering when it might arrive. Good news for us - we were told we should see it in about 2 weeks!

Then we were told it would be a 2013 model. The dealer did not have a clue what was new about the 2013 models. Hence this topic. What IS different in the 2013 model year Landmarks?

Thanks!

2psnapod2

Texas-South Chapter Leaders-Retired
Since it is a new Floor Plan, I would bet that most of the bugs are worked out already. So I would think that what you saw to make your choice is pretty much what you will get. I know when we received our Key Largo it was changed some from what we saw at a show and then it pretty much was not changed. Just a few things changed from the 2011 to the 2012 model.

But that being said, I would give Heartland Customer Service a call and ask them that question.

FordMan1966

When was yours ordered? My Grand Canyon was ordered Jan. 31st and is scheduled to come out of the paint shop the week of the 27th.

We just talked to the dealer that we ordered our new Mesa from. We were wondering when it might arrive. Good news for us - we were told we should see it in about 2 weeks!

Then we were told it would be a 2013 model. The dealer did not have a clue what was new about the 2013 models. Hence this topic. What IS different in the 2013 model year Landmarks?

Thanks!

DougAndJudy

We're starting to see some 2013 Landmark features on Facebook. It appears that the LINC remote control is part of the Landmark package. The big news is that the 2013 are apparently including a bumper-to-bumper 2 year warranty, and a 5 year stuctural warranty! Great news to us!

Other changes, as shown in the Jan 2012 price list: Norcold refrigerator option; 6 point level-up option, without rear stabilizers

Fordman1966: any more news on your Grand Canyon?

FordMan1966

The last that I heard it was out of the paint shop last Thursday and is waiting to be shipped. The dealer had thought that it would be to them this week.
I read on here last week that they were running about a week behind of there schedule. I have been watching the weather channel and it does not look like there is any snow up in Indiana right now. Any word on yours?

We're starting to see some 2013 Landmark features on Facebook. It appears that the LINC remote control is part of the Landmark package. The big news is that the 2013 are apparently including a bumper-to-bumper 2 year warranty, and a 5 year stuctural warranty! Great news to us!

Other changes, as shown in the Jan 2012 price list: Norcold refrigerator option; 6 point level-up option, without rear stabilizers

Fordman1966: any more news on your Grand Canyon?

DougAndJudy

The last that I heard it was out of the paint shop last Thursday and is waiting to be shipped. The dealer had thought that it would be to them this week.
I read on here last week that they were running about a week behind of there schedule. I have been watching the weather channel and it does not look like there is any snow up in Indiana right now. Any word on yours?

We heard the same - it was in the paint shop at the beginning of last week. We were told we would probably see it at the end of this week or the middle of next week. Can't wait!!

ihsolutions

. The big news is that the 2013 are apparently including a bumper-to-bumper 2 year warranty, and a 5 year stuctural warranty! Great news to us!

This is a really big deal, if it's true. There have been a lot of people on RV.net pushing Jayco Pinnacle over the Heartland products simply because of the two year warranty. The 5-year structural warranty is even better news, considering the Lippert frame issues many of us have experienced.

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Doug, are you & Judy planning on going to the Rally in Gillette? Congrats on the new Landmark. It's nice to see Judy got her wish.:cool:

DougAndJudy

Hi Ray -

Yes, we have reservations for Gillette. We plan to get there on the 12th. Judy will blame the new rig on me - don't listen to her... ;-)