Adding second loveseat

I have a 2011 3077RL- I love the unit but would like a bit more seating and sleeping area. I am not real fond of the dineing table and chairs. This is a personal taste thing. I did a quick measurement and it looks like I could order another air matress loveseat and put it in place of the dineing table and chairs. For dineing I could get a couple of the popup tables like they use in travel trailers. It would give me more comfortable seating for two people and would also increase my sleeping capacity by two people. Has anyone tried this ? Would it be a problem for the slide weight wise to change to the love seat ?

PeternLiane

I have never seen that done before, but if its not much heavier it shouldn't be a problem. I do know one person who would move the table and chairs out to put a mattress and box springs down in that spot everything was fine.

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
I don't think the weight would be an issue but would you have room to extend it for sleeping? In our 3400, the countertop would prevent that. We really don't need extra sleeping space so we replacesd our "Sofa sleeper with a reclining loveseat. The dog & cat use it for a sleeper though.:(

Attachments

• 100_0541.JPG
    100_0541.JPG
    152.4 KB · Views: 28