Question on Propane Quick Connect

taken

Have a 30C on order and trying to find out where the propane quick connect is. I've looked all over the internet and nothing. I tried emailing my Heartland rep, but haven't heard back. Can anyone tell me where it's located?

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Have a 30C on order and trying to find out where the propane quick connect is. I've looked all over the internet and nothing. I tried emailing my Heartland rep, but haven't heard back. Can anyone tell me where it's located?
Congrats on your order!
I'm not sure that there is a quick connect. I didn't see any indication of there being one in the standards and options list. I may be wrong though. Most folks carry an exrea 20# LP bottle or have the Extend-a-Stay hook up for their grills.

taken

Well, friend of the forum, Mike Alpin, answered me right quick. There is a quick connect. His answer, "The quick connect is located just underneath the skirt metal just to the left of the front baggage door pass thru storage. I think there is a label sticker as well." That guy is really an asset to the company. I have never come across a more helpful individual when shopping a major purchase in my life! Anyways, I could have sworn I saw it listed in the standards list for RW but now I don't see it.

pegmikef

On my North Trail there is a low pressure connection near the wheels. Mine came with just the plugged stub. When I called Heartland I was told by customer service that they stopped putting the disconnect fittings on the rigs unless the grill option was ordered. I ordered the fitting from HL, but bought the other parts from Lowes. Here's a link in case you have to get the fittings yourself.

http://www.propaneproducts.com/catalog/quick-connectors-39-1.html

taken

Good info Mike. Mike Alpin confirmed it's probably capped so I will buy fittings accordingly. Thanks!