ATF: Landmark - Location of water pump

dave10a

I have a Landmark San Antonio and the water pump quit woriking. Can someone tell me where it is located so I can islolate the problemthe fuses are good so either it is a loose connection or the pump went bad. Otherwise I going to have to remove panels until I find it and I really don't relish that idea.

bdb2047

On our Grand Canyon you get to it from basement.You have to remove panel that gived you access benid UDC.I have 3 screws in UDC and some in panel in basement.Mine has fuse at pump.

I have 2010 Grand Canyon and after just two months of use my water pump quit. You now know the location. I had a Shurflow 5.0 gpm (New Model) with electronic problems. Shurflow replaced it with the same model which also quit. With a third pump which also quit---Enough is enough!! I put in the shurflow 3 gpm 8088? model but to get a 5 gpm I went purchased a Flowjet brand. I have been problem free for almost 5 months. That location is a real problem to us fulltimers who have a full storage compartment.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
I second the Flowjet VSD, have replaced two pumps in two rigs, no issues with them. We replaced working Shurflo, mainly because the NOISE, and with the VSD the pressure doesn't fluctuate.

Erika