sundance SD 3300CK

blazn2170

I am in the market and was thing about this unit. Just looking for any and all info you guys will share. MSRP etc thanks in advance

Hastey

Oklahoma Chapter Leaders
Welcome to the forum. We currently have a 3200RE and have been pleased with our coach. The bottom line is that find the coach that you like, and enjoy it because you cant go wrong with Heartland.

Most dealers will sell less than MSRP, make sure that your dealer has a good reputation as well and shop around. Current and prospective fuel prices are going to have an impact on RV sales so dealers are going to go the extra mile to move the coaches that they have.

Last thing is that the members on this forum will always be here for you. This is a great bunch of friends that can help with just about every area of RVing that you come across.

sjs731

BLAZN2170,
We got our 2012 3300CK last August and absolutely love it. The back bunk room is great for our 2 kids, especially when they bring friends along. The outdoor kitchen is also a huge plus. No running in and out for drinks, snacks etc. Shop around because there are deals out there. We live in WI but bought our unit from Lakeshore RV in Muskegon, MI. Couldn't beat the price and if you check out their website you will see they have customers from all over the US and Canada. We also stayed in our unit for the weekend and Monday did the paperwork and had them fix a couple minor issues we found before we left. I'd highly recommend that approach if it's doable. We have not had a single issue since we got our Sundance.

blazn2170

thanks for the response
sjs i too am thinking of the internet route but i am skeptical of warranty work etc. have you had issues and if so how have they been handled. I am also looking at the toy haulers

thanks

sjs731

I have not had (knock on wood) any issues whatsoever but I had talked with a local dealer and they didn't question where I got it and said they would work on warranty issues. I have heard stories where dealers didn't want to work on units not bought from them but if I was that dealer I would say work is work and money is money. I would assume that Heartland could force that issue.

jmiller

Howdy, My name is joe miller I live in kodiak,Ak. just purchased a 2013 Sundance 3300CK and we are taking delivery in august. Im AD USCG and just have a few ?. I currently own a 2500 HD with the DMAX crew cab short box, I got the reese 16K ( NON SLIDER) And am just curious how your truck handles the 5,er. My truck has DPF deleted along with the EGR, full turbo back exhaust H&S minimax ( I only use the 60HP tow tune) stock allison with a S&B cold air intake. any info you could provide will be greatly appreciated. Also just a little something to tell ya Im from Paris TX, I see that you do the Canton TX rally, I have been to first monday quite a few times. Thanks

sjs731

When I got my rig my 2500HD was completely stock. I had no problems at all towing our rig. I barely knew it was there. Since I have had a 70 HP 200 ft lbs of torque program installed in the ECM. I did that just so I didn't have to get into the accelerator on hills. It has actually improved mileage. I'm debating which exhaust to put on.

Steve
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jmiller

Thats cool , I have heard that these trucks will really have no issues pulling what ever you put behind them. I just wanted to hear it from someone who actually has done it. as far as exhaust go i purchased the MBRP 4' stainless turbo back. Rolling smoke diesel.com is the best people to work with. I live all the way up here and half the time I dont even get charged shipping. Is your truck a long bed or a short bed?

Joe and Beth & Abby
2013 Sundance 3300CK
2010 2500 HD D-MAX
Reese 16 K Hitch

sjs731

jmiller, I have a crew cab short box. It just keeps pulling and pulling.

Steve
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk