Tool for smart phones

phix

My cousin, who also RVs, told me about this ap for his iphone. It also has an Android version. I wanted to share it with you. It is only $5 and it provides filtered searches from any location or from where you are now (using GPS). It includes, public, private, GoodSams, Passport Amerrica, rest areas, truck stops, clearances, Heartland dealers, and many, mamy more.

I have no financial or other vested interest in this tool. Just wanted to share something very useful. Here is the link: http://www.allstays.com/apps/. The tool is "Camping and RV".

Let me know what you think.

slmayor

Founding California Northern Chapter Leader
I've been using this ap for over a year. I find that it is probably the most up-to-date of the camping aps out there. I used it quite a bit on our trip back east to check on a campground a few hours out from stopping. It has some good filter options so you can pin-point the type of spots you're looking for. Woodalls just came out with a similar ap, for free, but I don't care for the way it searches. You have to choose "near me" or "search" from the beginning, or you have to go back to the open screen to change the search parameters.