how do you post?

How do you post threads?
I post on other web sites and for some reason I posted and it didn't show up. I need some help and thought this was the place to go.....

jpmorgan37

Hello Jim and welcome to the forum. When a new member signs up for the forum, their first posts are moderated and have to be approved by the forum Administrator or the forum Moderators. This is done to maintain the quality of the forum so that we don't get undesirable post from new sign ups. As you can see, both of your post are visible now and I'm sure that you will be getting answers from others that have experienced the same concerns that you have. You can also do a search to see some of the different solutions others have come up with. We look forward to having you ask questions and share in your experiences here.

John

Thanks John, Sure hope I can get this water thing fixed. I finally got the dealer to agree to take another look at this thing. We are taking off tomorrow for 7 day trip.... full hook-ups....:). when we get back the unit goes back to dealer for hopefully last time this year.