New Heartland Owners in our family

cjhicks

My sister and brother-in-law from Annapolis, Maryland picked up there new Heartland Torque 291 Tow Hauler on Monday. They brought it home, loaded it up and on Tuesday headed South to the Keys, then on to Daytona for Bike Week. We will work on them to join the Club when they return home.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Tell the Family member's "Congratulations". And yes - expecting future Club members.

truknutt

Committed Member
That's great news. I hope they have a great time down there. Leo's RV has a Torque on display at the Timonium show this week; nice lokking rig.

cjhicks

Leo,s is the dealer that they got it from. Just heard from them this morning and so far everthing is going great with the trailer and they have made a change in there travel plans . They were able to get tickets to the Daytona 500 so are going to stop there before going to the Keys
That's great news. I hope they have a great time down there. Leo's RV has a Torque on display at the Timonium show this week; nice lokking rig.

gschaaf

Congradulations on the new trailer!!! Hope they join the club and come to the rallies can't wait to meet them. Wish I was tailgating them down to the keys I could go for some R&R