Fantastic Fan-Great customer service

SouthernNights

Past South Carolina Chapter Leader
Our Fantastic Fan stopped working this past weekend. Found out the dome switch had corroded.
Called the company-first thing the guy in Customer Service did was apologize on behalf of Fantastic Fan.
. Then he took my name and address and is mailing a replacement part. No questions asked.

Now that is great customer service. Thank you Fantastic Fan.

ghosst666

sadly that service might just go away ..bob in imlay city mich ..he is such a great guy,,,but atwood has bought fantastic fan and are moving it to Indiana,so with the new company ,it might be hard to resolve issues like olden days..hopeing they continue there great service ,but money is the bottom line ,,jmho...

simsfmly

Ohio Chapter Leaders-retired
Had a similar experience. Our new BH 3670 Fantastic Fan wasn't working consistently. Transferred to customer service right away, told me it's probably the little wire in the back of the thermostat. Talked me through taking it apart, finding if that was the issue (which it was). Took down my name and addy, shipping out a new thermostat.
Kudos!

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
A month ago or LR fan stopped working. I called Fantastic fan and told them fan has quit. I also told him the coach was over 4 years old. He ask for my address and said they would send me a new one and all I had to pay for was the shipping. NOW, that is standing behind your product.