What are you pulling the Cyclone 3950 with?

vakthund

Planning to pull my future 3800 with 2011.5 Dodge 3500, 4.10 also. Get some gauges and an EGT probe.

tgreening

2008 Ford F-450. Don't worry so much about what it's rated to pull, but rather what load it's rated to carry on it's rear axle. This is where you will run out of capacity first.

mmomega

AnyTimer
with a Cyclone I would say a 1ton dually minimum. You're looking at a 3,500lb pin weight or higher with it loaded.
This alone will put you way overloaded for the specified weight of all the 3/4 ton trucks even some of the 1ton single rear wheeled trucks.

You will want a 350/3500 series truck maybe even a 450.

rogerlouden

I'm pulling with a 1998 9200 International Semi. Set the cruise and let er buck. Hard on the wallet putting fuel in though.

PUG

Pug
Pulled my 3950 with a chev, duromax, srw, short box, air bags, heavy duty tires. Pulled the guts out of the poor chevy and worried my about tire blowout. Bought an 09 Dodge dually, cummins, short box, tire tst system, full guages (pyro, trans, boost). Pulls like a dream and much more stable than srw.

JasonShrout

Just finished pulling my 2009 cyclone 3950 with a 1995 F-350 DRW (E40D), and wow... From the stoplights, I could watch the fuel gauge go down. Once I got up to speed, it did just fine.