Wireless calling from the radio with the genisis 2.0

Huston

Hi again anyone know how the system works I can link up with my phone to the system make a call people can hear me through the speakers but when they talk in the camper the there is nothing on my end of the phone. Thanks Adam new Sundance 3300ck

jimtoo

Re: Wirless calling from the radio with the genisis 2.0

Hi Huston,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and Family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge if needed.

Hopefully a member that has one of the units will jump in soon with some help. You should have gotten an owners manual with the system.

Enjoy the forum and your new Sundance.

Jim M

MTPockets

I followed the instructions to set up my phone link and the system works fine. We just had conversations with grandkids and we could both talk and hear from the sofa... nice system. If you are not hearing them, is your speaker turned on? Ours is speaker 'A'... that has to be in the 'On' position..

jbeletti

Huston,

If you don't have access to a manual for your system, they are both here for the GT-2.0 and GT-3.0. Look at the top of this screen for TOOLS. Click it, then select HOM (Heartland Owners Manuals). You'll find then in there and that may be of some help to you.

Jim