No water entering toilet

We have a Dometic 310 toilet that no water enters when you step on the foot flush. We had problems with it sticking previously. There is water flow to the commode but doesn't enter the bowl. Any ideas?
Sue

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Sounds like the valve is stuck. Call Dometic. They are pretty reactive and will probably send you a replacement valve, pedal assembly, whatever is required to fix it. Heck, some folks here on the forum have even gotten a whole new toilet. Real easy to fix.

DougAndJudy

We have a Dometic 310 toilet that no water enters when you step on the foot flush. We had problems with it sticking previously. There is water flow to the commode but doesn't enter the bowl. Any ideas?
Sue

We just had a similar problem about a month after replacing the valve. It turns out that the ears on the valve that snap into the bowl do not hold the valve in securely. The replacement valve had a couple of screws that hold the valve in securely (I didn't use them initially...). I added one screw and the valve works again.

Thanks Doug & Judy that's exactly what the problem was. Ernie from Foothills RV Supply in Yuma AZ came out and had it fixed in no time. If anyone has any problems with their unit while in the Yuma area I highly recommend Foothills RV. They were prompt and knew exactly what to do.
Sue