Edge M21 Likes & dislikes

rjacobs

I have a Jayco pop-up & wish to move up to a nicer trailer & have found the Edge to be a possible choice & would like for any owners' knowledge about them & what the likes & dislikes might be. Thanks to anyone for your experience.

jimtoo

Hi rjacobs,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and hopefully to the family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge if needed.

I'm sure some of our other owners will be jumping in to give you the info. The Edge has been a very popular Heartland Unit.

Enjoy the forum.

Jim M

PeternLiane

The Edges are very nice. They are also very unique. The quality is unsurpassed. However, they're not building the Edges anymore. You can still find some new ones out there. If you can find one grab it. They are making the North Trail Focus with similar floor plans. Heartland makes a really good product.

rjacobs

Thanks so much for that info. I couldn't find the Edge on their website & emailed them to find out why & now I see. It's going to be a year b4 I buy so I'll investigate the new ones also. It would have been great if there was a notice on the website.
Thank you again for that!

larissa

overall pro's of the edge is out weight the con's imo. the few we have on our list watchin the tv sideways on the sofa bed,bathrm light switch on ceiling that connected to the light that is a problem for short ppl like me can't reached the darn thing:mad:. but can be easy solve by a step stool for now until the dh get around to modify it overrall love the dthingy.