New owner of North Trail 32 BUDS

Rhonda

My husband and I just purchased a new North Trail travel trailer. We are very excited to get out and try our new camper, but of course have to wait a couple of months as it is still winter here in Manitoba. We really liked the looks of this camper and hope that it has all the quality that is appears to have! It is very spacious and has an amazing amount of storage in the bathroom. Hope that we don't have too many bugs that will need to be fixed during the first year! Looking forward to our camping season!

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Rhonda, welcome to the forum and Heartland Family. There is a lot of good information here for new owners and old alike.
Congratulations on your new North Trail.

Peace
Dave

RuralPastor

Welcome to the Heartland family and congrats on your new purchase! We've had ours for a year now and love it. We even had a chance to pull it to beautiful Manitoba last summer. There's something to be said about 40 degree nights in August! Enjoy camping. Mark and Cindy

PeternLiane

Welcome and Congratulations!!!! We love our North Trail. We're waiting for our first full season of camping too. Only 7 more weeks till our first 2012 trip, but whose counting. North Trails are a great quality for the price. You're going to have a lot of great and memorable trips. Let us know how they go.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Congratulations and welcome to the forum. I know it seems like spring will never get here but soon you will have happy times in your new Home away from Home. Enjoy and travel safely.

CliffP

Congratulations and welcome to the forum! Lots of good information here. My wife and I are also the proud owners of a 32BUDS. Its still waiting at our dealer for us to pick up. Love the floorplan and quality construction. Can't wait for Spring!