No Where to hang towels

Deedee

I have a 2009 2800RLS Sundance. The only thing I find really annoying is there is no towel rack to hang your towels on after a shower. Has anyone come up with an idea for that? I am not sure where I could put a towel rack, except where the toilet is.
Thanks
Dawn

pegmikef

Dawn, here's a link about the same thing. The only place we had was behind the toilet as well.

//heartlandowners.org/showthread.ph...n-the-bathroom?p=229708&highlight=#post229708

katkens-DW

Founding Illinios Chapter Leader-retired
Not sure about a Sundance but Bed Bath and Beyond have alot of things you can use. On our Bighorn I have put a towel holder on the back of the door to the toilet. The towel holder holds at least 4 big towels we also Velcro it down so it rides well and it has not scratch the door.

Rrloren

We put a decorative hook on the wall just outside the shower door at the top of the steps. Works OK and is accessible from the shower.

donr827

Not sure about a Sundance but Bed Bath and Beyond have alot of things you can use. On our Bighorn I have put a towel holder on the back of the door to the toilet. The towel holder holds at least 4 big towels we also Velcro it down so it rides well and it has not scratch the door.

We have the same floor plan on order. Does your towel holder hang over the top of the door like the ones they sell at camping world or did you attached it to the back of the door? Thanks.
Don

ncc1701e

I have a 2009 2800RLS Sundance. The only thing I find really annoying is there is no towel rack to hang your towels on after a shower. Has anyone come up with an idea for that? I am not sure where I could put a towel rack, except where the toilet is.
Thanks
Dawn

Dawn, We added a towl rack to the wall between the sink and the toilet. I found a towel bar at Menards that matched the color and style of the fixtures in our 2800RL Sundance. If the trailer was here I'd take a picture, sadly it is in storage and we are in KY as I recover from some minor surgery. I used hangers with "wings" that spread after going through the paneling. Also, the bar I found is round and actually if mounted correctly tends to roll when the towel is removed which greatly lessoned the strain on the paneling.

Tom

MTPockets

We use two over the door plastic hooks that hang over the shower enclosure on the outside - one on each side of the shower door. We aslo use the shower door to hang a rug when not in use.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
We also added a towel bar that hangs over the door like the picture above as well as a towel ring beside the sink in the bathroom. Also found at Camping World the bar that hangs over the cabinet door for the kitchen.

katkens-DW

Founding Illinios Chapter Leader-retired
It hangs over the door. We put it inside the door so it isn't in the way. Like I said we velco it down so it wouldn't hurt the door. It's been there for 5 years and still works well for us. We got ours at Bed Bath and Beyond but I bet Walmart has them to.

happycampernc

I found one that holds 3 towels that is over the door holder at Target. Wal-mart site said that they had them and Target site didn't have them but when I went looking I found out that it was the opposite. The 3 wrung holder is pyramid shape so that the botom wrung is out the farest.

Thanks for the great ideas for a Towel Hanger! Just picked up our new TT and was wondering where to go with those wet towels!?
Off to Bed, Bath & Beyond & Target Right Now! Need to pick up some other items that I've seen suggested on this great site!!! ;)

I hang the bath towels on the curtain rods I had my husband install over the windows when I made curtains. The towels keep the light out so we sleep later. I also like the dampness from them since we are usually in areas with low humidity and I have dry eyes.

blueoval

My wife uses the 3M removable hooks all over the camp. Has a couple in the masterbeed room for hanging hats or smaller bags. In the bathroom she put up two or three and when we are done using a towel you pull open thre loop on the tag and put it over the hook. We use to use them by the door but our unit has a coat closet and it has three or four hooks in it. The nice thing about the 3M removable products you can take them down and move them.

Sounds like 3M need to come up with a towel bar in their removable product line.