Dealer too busy to service rv he sold

FARMER45

Dealer in Texas high plains. Two week ago I called three times to make appoiment to get BH worked on was told three times service mgr would return call that day. Never did. He is the only one that can make appoiments Today (Tuesday ) was looking a my roof and saw that a seal on a slide was falling off, so I called again, I talked to the salesman I traded with, He told me the man was gone til Friday he would have him call me no one else could take care of me. He then told me they had sold 27 rv s and it might be three weeks or more before they had them worked out. I ask what happened to service after the sale
warrenty has now expired in all this time
The first Six mouths we had this rv they had it three, found out they had it three weeks before they even looked at it one time

JJOren

PLEASE......do not wait another moment. Call Heartland Customer Service...give them the dealers name and tell them the way you are being treated. They will find a way to deal with it that will satisfy your needs.

We had the same experience with another dealer. Heartland took care of it. And, the dealer is no longer a dealer!!!!! Folks like that don't deserve to deal with a quality company like Heartland!!!!

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
JJOren is correct.
Heartland Customer Service
877-262-8032 / 574-262-8030

Peace
Dave

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Yes, Please call Heartland, they will authorize someone else to work on your rig, and help coordinate it as well, if needed.

Erika

westxsrt10

Perfict Senior Member
There are no HL dealers within 250 mile radius from you that are worth a cent. IMO. I lived in Canyon tx (so.Amarillo) and learned that lessen well.
I agree it's your best bet to call Heartland and explan your issues.

FARMER45

I call heartland they made arrangements for another dealer to repair BH 3585 under warranty, after all the run around I was about three weeks out.
i called the other dealer to see when I could bring it in, he said tomorrow would be good.
Heartland did come through for me. They will take care of there buyers better than some of there dealers
Thanks Heartland

westxsrt10

Perfict Senior Member
I call heartland they made arrangements for another dealer to repair BH 3585 under warranty, after all the run around I was about three weeks out.
i called the other dealer to see when I could bring it in, he said tomorrow would be good.
Heartland did come through for me. They will take care of there buyers better than some of there dealers
Thanks Heartland
Great!
Please keep us updated, hope all works out for you.

JJOren

Fantastic to hear Farmer45!!!

Heartland provides fantastic service. I hope they are able to do something about that dealer too!!!

FARMER45

I got a call today from salesman that I had called four days ago to see if he could help me get service. He said the service mgr would call me tomorrow.
when I told him heartland had sent me to another dealer I think I heard his jaw hit the floor

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
Dealers make most of their money on their service depart. When they fail to provide adequate service their dealership is teetering on the brink financially. Some deserve to be pushed over the edge. Way to go Heartland!