2012 Landmark outdoor entertainment pkg

Wolfpackers

I've seen at least two Landmarks with this option, but can't tell if the TV pulls out and swings for viewing or not....sales folks didn't know either. It would seem that it should in case there is a glare it can be turned. If anyone has one or knows more, please chime in.

Thanks,
Brent

2psnapod2

Texas-South Chapter Leaders-Retired
I do know that they put a electric awning over the outside TV so there would be less issues with a glare.

wildwolfproducts

I do know that they put a electric awning over the outside TV so there would be less issues with a glare.
I have looked at 2 different ones without the Awning. For the life of me, can't figure out why the dealer would order this option without the awning.
Pete

jbeletti

The awning was added to the Outdoor Entertainment option for production around the first of the year. Then the option was repriced to include the cost of that awning.

What I'm getting at is the dealer did not have an option to order the awning before it became part of the package.

For those who's units were produced in 2009 before the awning was part of the package, it's likely that you could order the parts from Heartland or at least get the Dometic (A&E) part numbers from Heartland (877-262-8032).

Jim