PDA

View Full Version : Stackable washer/dryer

Arkansas1
03-02-2012, 11:17 PM
FYI those of you that may have a Splendid washer/dryer stackable, I recently had our dryer stop working it turns out that our belt had busted, while attempting to preform a DIY on the dryer I looked in several places on the web for a replacement belt, I finally found a dealer that could get the belt that comes from the UK at a price of $117.00 :eek:,
decided to continue to look further and found another dealer that could get the same belt from the UK for $45.36 :D . So should anyone need to replace your belt now or in the future call 1-800-356-0766 and save yourselves some money and take DW out for a meal or treat yourselves to your delight.
Mike

jimtoo
03-03-2012, 01:10 AM
Hi Mike,,

Thanks for the information. I'm sure it will help another Heartland family member at some point.

I do not have washer/dryer, but was wondering.. was the belt a "V" belt or can you describe the belt as to width, length? I know that a lot of general application belts are out there and maybe one would work in a pinch. Maybe post a picture of belt.

Jim M

2psnapod2
03-03-2012, 11:58 AM
Jim can you fix the spelling error on this post as it would be really good info for someone needing it. Like me later on!

Arkansas1
03-04-2012, 02:31 AM
Hi Jim,
The belt is aprox. 1" wide aprox. 40" in length. I will see what I can do to get pics.