Stackable washer/dryer

Arkansas1

Past Arkansas Chapter Leaders
FYI those of you that may have a Splendid washer/dryer stackable, I recently had our dryer stop working it turns out that our belt had busted, while attempting to preform a DIY on the dryer I looked in several places on the web for a replacement belt, I finally found a dealer that could get the belt that comes from the UK at a price of $117.00 :eek:,
decided to continue to look further and found another dealer that could get the same belt from the UK for $45.36 :D . So should anyone need to replace your belt now or in the future call 1-800-356-0766 and save yourselves some money and take DW out for a meal or treat yourselves to your delight.
Mike

jimtoo

Re: Stacable washer/dryer

Hi Mike,,

Thanks for the information. I'm sure it will help another Heartland family member at some point.

I do not have washer/dryer, but was wondering.. was the belt a "V" belt or can you describe the belt as to width, length? I know that a lot of general application belts are out there and maybe one would work in a pinch. Maybe post a picture of belt.

Jim M

2psnapod2

Texas-South Chapter Leaders-Retired
Jim can you fix the spelling error on this post as it would be really good info for someone needing it. Like me later on!

Arkansas1

Past Arkansas Chapter Leaders
Hi Jim,
The belt is aprox. 1" wide aprox. 40" in length. I will see what I can do to get pics.