Shower height on Road Warrior and Cyclone?

jpitt42

I'm 6'5" tall, so shower height is important to me. Can anybody tell me what the height is in the shower on the various Road Warrior and Cyclone models? I stood in the shower of the 2012 Cyclone 3800 at the Milwaukee RV Show last week and I was terribly disappointed. For such an enormous RV, I couldn't even stand up all the way (including the skylight). Is this typical for all of them?

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
jpitt42, Welcome to the Heartland Forum. I'm not a Cyclone owner but the profile or ceiling height in that range of 5th wheels is pretty much all the same. Our bedroom ceiling height is 6'4". You lose a couple inches with the floor height of the fiberglass shower but you gain about 3" with the skylight in our shower. I'm thinking there might be a floor plan with a mid bath near the rear of the living area but not too sure. Good Luck with your quest.

recumbent615

Founding MA Chapter Leader-retired
JPitt42 - I too am 6'3'' and have no issues in my 3010 Cyclone - I do have to be careful getting in and out of the Shower since the top frame is at about 6' and if I do not duck enough I will skin my head. It is much better than my SOB (Some Other Brand) Rig that I traded out of last year - it had only 6'1' clearance so I was always feeling like a hunched back when taking a shower.

Kevin

porthole

Retired
I'm 6'5" tall, so shower height is important to me. Can anybody tell me what the height is in the shower on the various Road Warrior and Cyclone models? I stood in the shower of the 2012 Cyclone 3800 at the Milwaukee RV Show last week and I was terribly disappointed. For such an enormous RV, I couldn't even stand up all the way (including the skylight). Is this typical for all of them?

Most of the Cyclones and road Warriors have near identical layout from the steps forward, especially the bathrooms. The trailers are already nearly 13' high. Unless a better way to build AC's comes up, I think 5th wheel interior height over the pin is going to be limited.