ATF: Greystone - Solid Surface Countertop

schelby

I have a 2011, Greystone 32RL, I was checking the inside of the fifth wheel (since it is stored at home for the winter) and I discovered that the kitchen counter top had cracked close to one end of the counter. I was curious if this has happened to anyone else.

jimtoo

Hi schelby,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge if needed.

I can't say that I have ever heard of one cracking before, but we have lots of other folks here also. So maybe one of them may have an answer for you.

Enjoy the forum.

Jim M

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
schelby, Welcome to the Heartland Forum. Is the crack either in front of or behind the sink? Is the crack a straight line? I'm not sure about the Hanex material but if it's anything like Corian, it's probably a seam that's coming apart. I'm guessing you're out of warranty but try calling Heartland for at least a referral. Our's is Corian and started to separate at the seam. It was still under warranty and repaired at one of the Heartland Rallies in Goshen. Still holding together.