It will be sooner than later

rosco

Hi guys, Well the DW and I decided to move our retirement date to April 1st next year instead of 17 months.. I feel great that means I will probably purchase my rig at the Tampa Show, in January, providing they want to deal. Then I will be joining all you guys on the road.... Wow ... 11 months instead of 17... that sounds a lot better... anyways just wanted to share .... have a great day .... I took the day off to celebrate ..Ha Ha :D

jbeletti

Hey rosco,

Those 11 months will fly by as you now must compress your research and lining up of all things RV by 6 months! Woohoo - good for you!

I took many months to reearch all the "stuff" that I needed for my trailer so once I wa ready to pull the trigger on all the goodies, I was ready to go. Research included best pricing on all the stuff too. One thing that took me a long time was all the stuff I needed for the truck (liner, hitch, brake controller, cover, mud guards, backup camera system etc.).

Jim

rosco

soon

Thanks Jim.. you guys have been great with all the infomation and encourgements ... Your right I started making lists etc ... Its exiting ... Kindest regards

Attachments

• IMG-0116.jpg
    IMG-0116.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG-0107.jpg
    IMG-0107.jpg
    112.7 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG-0112.jpg
    IMG-0112.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG-0113.jpg
    IMG-0113.jpg