RW 415 Dry Weight

What is the dry weight of a 415? The brochure says 14,998. I was looking at one and the sticker inside the entry door said a CCC of 3720 with the fresh water tank full. The unit that I was looking at had a generator and a second AC in the bedroom. That would indicate a dry weight of 13,467 or less. Does the sticker include factory options and is each unit weighed at the factory? Thanks for any help.;)

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Mcspadden, welcome to the forum. There is plenty of good information to be found here.
Each rig is weighed as it leaves the factory. So the sticker will indicate the weight with any options installed at the factory.

Peace
Dave

DW_Gray

I don't understand your reason for asking for the dry weight information. If you're concerned about safe towing load then you need to be looking only at the trailer's GVWR and your truck's maximum trailer weight. Read the article shown in my signature below.

Cookie, Thanks for the welcome and thanks for the info on the sticker.

Dave, Thanks for sharing your weight calculator and tow guide. I know I should be looking at GVWR, but I also know about how much wife and I will add to the dry weight. We will not be hauling any toys other than two bicycles and a inflatable kayak. My 2007 Chevy Dually is rated to pull 16,000 lbs. which is well under the trailers GVWR weight. I won't ever pull with fresh water tanks full and we will only add about 2,000 lbs. to the dry weight. I think this might work for a year or so until I can get a newer truck with a higher tow rating.
Mike