Cyclone 3010 vs Torque 291 and other Qs

Porkchop

So I love the Cyclone (on paper), but its approximately 8k over the cost of a Torque, no including any 'extra's that I want to add onto it.

We will need to also upgrade our truck so that's a lot of expenes out there.

I'm curious what the main differences are between the two and is it really worth the price difference? I'm trying to do some research about the differences but the website doesn't have the specs up between the two so its hard to actually do the research.

Has anyone made comparisions and thoughts?

I'm also concerned that its the first year they are making the Torque so usually they have to hash our problems within a few years.

Last thing is this Sunday we will be in the Millville NJ area. I'm wondering if anyone has a Cyclone that my husband and I might be able to take a peek at? Its so hard to buy something sight unseen but reading all the posts here everyone seems to really enjoy their Cyclone!

I'm a bit obsessed about getting it right since its a pretty big purchase.

Also, if you were to buy one of them what are options that you think is "needed?" I've been reading about the dual pane windows, second AC, etc. I wouldn't need a washer dryer, but I think an generator would be very important.

Thanks again for all the PMs and help.
Irene