Looking to buy Heartland 5th Wheel Toy Hauler

fourleaf

Have researched and find Heartland one of the best brands (there are alot out there).
My wants would be one with rear 1/2 bath with sink, refer in rear ok but not that important.
No Smoking or Pets, prefer 2010 and up, will seriously consider tow unit as well as long as it is diesel and no more than 2 years old.
Prefer L shaped kitchen over the island, flexible on color scheme, would prefer Washer and Dryer already installed.

contact me at fourleaf1@gmail.com

Had a Tiffin Allegro Bus for approx 3 years so very familiar with RV lifestyle, getting back in.

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
Check out the Cyclone 3950. It has a 1/2 bath (toilet and sink) and 2nd refrigerator both in the garage.

BTW I don't know if anyone on the forum has one for sale but I did see one listed on the PPL website (used one).

jimtoo

Hi fourleaf,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and hopefuly to the family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge if needed.

Hope you get what you want soon.

Jim M

jimtoo

We looked for 6 years and the CY3800 finally had about everything we wanted so last week we finally got it

Hi The Meltons,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge if needed.

Hope you have fun making lots of great memories with your new Cyclone. If needed the Heartland family is here for you. Check out the rallies in your area and also the Heartland Owners Club for some good benefits.

Jim M

TXTiger

I too am looking to find a used 2010 or 2011 Cyclone. Looking at the, 3800 or the 4014 models or maybe the 300. What is the PPL website.

CliffP

Here is a link to the PPL website 5th wheel toy haulers. Good luck with your shopping and have fun!

Cliff and Mindy

jimtoo

Hi jim4har,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge if needed.

Please contact Brett by PM's or email to discuss buying or selling.

Jim M

Brett,
Have you decided to sell your 3010 cyclone?