Rvtravelmats

Hastey

Oklahoma Chapter Leaders
If you guys buy any items off of Ebay do not buy from the seller called RVTRAVELMATS. They had good feedback but for some reason in the last 30 days they have started stacking up some negative feedback.

I purchased a 22ft flagpole buddy from these guys and looks like I'm going to have to open a complaint to get my money back.

So if your buying off of Ebay beware.

Hastey

Oklahoma Chapter Leaders
I spoke too soon. rvtravelmats folks contacted me, appologized and made everything better than right. Turns out that there was some health issues that caused the disruption. all is great and I will definatly do business with them in the future.

Last edited by a moderator:

larryanddonnakeever

Past Oklahoma Chapter Leaders (Founding)
Good to hear Rex... Like your new logo, What is the flag pole buddy you have? I have been trying to find a good anchor or brace for my flag pole. swnd a photo if you have one. Thanks.
Larry

Hastey

Oklahoma Chapter Leaders
fpb1.JPG

Larry, this is the stock photo. Mine won't be here until tomorrow. It mounts to your ladder and is made where a person can put it in from the ground. It seems to me to be the slickest system out there.

wdk450

I had a similar experience this week on E-Bay and fired off a hasty e-mail to the vendor. I bought (Buy It Now) a used Progressive EMS, and then next morning I had an e-mail saying that the vendor had cancelled the transaction as being "out of stock". I thought this was a bait and switch. The vendor sent me a reply e-mail saying his facility was the casualty of a tornado, the EMS was lost in the tornado, and aerial pictures of his devastated RV business.