Hershey RV Show September 12-16, 2012

dieselsweetheart

Hello Hershey lovers!! We will once again be able to have an owner presence at the show in September...so if you are planning to help out, this is the place to let us know.

Since I am no longer a resident of Hershey, PA, and no longer the PA Chapter Leader, I am turning the reins over to the PA Chapter Leaders, Dave and Nona Gruner (Truknutt and Mrs. Truknutt). Under my expertise (hehe), Nona will be organizing the volunteer schedule for Wednesday, Thurs, Friday and Saturday. There will be no table on Sunday.

I do believe there will be the traditional kick-off dinner on Tuesday evening. Again, Dave and Nona will provide the details!

Please contact the Truknutts if you are willing to donate 4 hours of your time at the table, and for further details. Admission to the show is included.

As in the past, I will host the post-show mini-rally at my site on Saturday evening. We are going to be camping at Highmeadow this year (the Good Lord willing and the creeks don't rise....never really understood that saying until 2011).....

Sincerely,

Your former Hershey RV show coordinator;)

dieselsweetheart

I posted this and haven't seen it pop up on the active threads....so I'm commenting on it again to see if I can get it active.

Camping nearby is at Hershey Highmeadow, Hershey Conewago, the KOA in Pine Grove/Twin Grove, and if you are a member, Thousand Trails outside of Hershey.

Truknutt should be in touch soon.

gschaaf

Hi Cheryl just wanted to let ya know Fran and I are already booked at High Meadow that weekend so we can help at the show if you need more members.

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador
As always, Ken and I will be there working our booth, but will fill in at the owner's table where we can...we're probably not gonna see a lot of you guys at Gillette, so it will be great to see everyone at Hershey again....:D

If you are interested in working the Heartland table at the Hershey show please PM truknutt or mrs.truknutt with the date and time you are available. There is a Hershey RV thread under RV Shows.

Rubble

I was able to go last year, took my entire family to help me choose between a the Bighorn or Landmark (we opted for the Landmark). This year we are accessorizing... maybe we'll see you some of you there on 9/14

Last year I left my buck off tickets coupon on the printer :-| I have to save us some $$$ if I want some new stuff - I'm going to be prepared this year, here a printable coupon: http://blog.thormotorcoach.com/event/hershey-rv-show-2012-entry-coupon-discount-tickets/

jimtoo

I was able to go last year, took my entire family to help me choose between a the Bighorn or Landmark (we opted for the Landmark). This year we are accessorizing... maybe we'll see you some of you there on 9/14/

Hi Rubble,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and Family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

Glad your family helped in making the correct decision last year. Now I'm sure you will be able to find plenty "accessories" to help make your Landmark your very own. Check out the Heartland Owners Club table and join in some of the rallies and meet lots of great folks.

Jim M

RollingHome

Rubble, thanks for the hotlink to the Hershey RV Show discount coupons. I printed 2 out. I hope you had a good time here last year. I laughed :rolleyes: when I read someone from Indiana came to Hershey, PA. to buy a RV made in Indiana. It's kinda like someone from Monterrey, Mexico coming to Hershey to buy chocolate...

dieselsweetheart

We are really looking forward to the show this year. Dieselengineer and I will be working the owner's table on Saturday AM. Fingers crossed for beautiful weather! Stop by the table to say hello any of those days the owners are there!

ILH

I read some of the posts from this thread to my wife a couple of nights ago - the only thing she said was "you really want to go, don't you?" - duh! Of course, wishing doesn't maket it so... :rolleyes: