Destination Time

FordMan1966

How long does it take for a transportation truck to pick up a Landmark after it comes off of the line? Mine came off of the line a week ago last Thursday and it is still not at the dealer. It just has about 800 miles to travel to the dealer. Getting anxious!

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
How long does it take for a transportation truck to pick up a Landmark after it comes off of the line? Mine came off of the line a week ago last Thursday and it is still not at the dealer. It just has about 800 miles to travel to the dealer. Getting anxious!

I think it all depends on the scheduling of the carrier. Heartland notifies the carrier and it's scheduled then delivered. I can sure understand your excitement. This is a busy time of year for the carriers too so keep that in mind...

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
It all depends on who the dealership contracts to pick the unit up from the factory shipping lot. Each dealership contracts their own shipper so it depends on the shipper's schedule. I know my dealer had an approximate time the coach was coming off the factory assembly line and the shipper pre-schedule accordingly.