We took the Plunge today! We ordered a 2013 BC 3250ts!

Pappy

Well after two years of looking for a fifthwheel we took the plunge today and ordered a 2013 BC 3250ts Gold Edition! We still have a day or two to change the options but here is what we add after the Big Country Package. I was hoping to get some feedback on the options/items that we have overlooked. I would also like to hear some feedback on the color as we have not seen the exterior gold color in person. I have listed the options we have. Any feedback would be appriciated,,

Options:
  • Bronze Color interior
  • Toy Lock
  • Central Vac
  • 2nd AC
  • Fireplace
  • Convection Microwave
  • Individual slide control manifold
  • Day/Night Shades in place of blinds
Thanks again for any feedback you may have.

Speedy

Greg,

Congrats on the purchase of your new home on wheels! I would add to list upgraded tires and a MorRyde pinbox or TrailAir as a must have.

The day/night shades are a personal thing, we like the blinds and where we have the day/night shades; nothing but problems.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
I second the upgraded tires and pin box. Getting the tires now will save a whole bunch down the road.
I would also recommend dual pane windows.

Peace
Dave

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Congratulations on your new "home away from home". We had a BC 3250 for 5 years before moving up to the BC 3650. You are correct about getting a 2nd a/c for the bedroom but I would double check to see if it also has a heat strip as well. Great for heating the B/R in cooler weather without running the propane furnace.
The convection oven is a great addition as well as the fireplace. When we got our 3250, the convection oven was not an option.
It was suggested about upgraded the axles and tires but I'm not sure you can on the 3250 moving up to the 7,000 lbs axles. I would double check with your dealer in reference to this.
Good luck and happy camping.